- Electrical installation for new equipment in AAP Service Center located in Taicang.
- Do commissioning for new equipment on customer sites.
- Repair and refurbish used equipment mainly on customer sites or in Taicang.
- Support installation and commissioning with international project teams on customer sites.
- Assist the international project teams for daily management works.
- Translate, draft and communicate about technical issues and organization according to project documents.
- Support local sourcing. Support technical expert for service and information acquisition.
- Support internal processes and quality management regarding supply.
We offer various, interesting and technically demanding tasks in the field of mechatronic systems with a focus on mechanics and media systems. A basic understanding of electrical and basic automation as well as related process know-how will be conveyed in the context of commissioning and service activities. We are a strong team with a family working atmosphere and we are the link between our customers and the German headquarter.
For your application, we expect:
- Willing to travel on customer sites in China up to 1-1.5 months. Company will offer travel allowance additionally.
- Flexible to execute short term services up to two weeks.
- Teamwork as well as execute services independently.
- Has the experience of electrical installation for big equipment.
- Has the similar working experience on project site at customers.
- Junior college degree or above in Mechanical Engineering
- Basic English speaking and writing
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Software
- Knowledge in automation systems
- Knowledge in basic mechanical and hydraulic components
- Ability to use Simatic/Siemens Step 7